Sunday, September 9, 2012

This week on the blog...

Hi all,
Another round of great posts and links! I think we had roughly an even ratio of photogs we will discuss in this class and those that broaden our nineteenth-century horizons even more. I think this week, in advance of your first scrapbook review on 9/18, let's have an open house of sorts for blog topics. You can post a reflection on how you think the class is going so far, favorite readings (which ones and why), least favorite readings (which ones and why...and perhaps you can even suggest something you'd rather read instead of what I chose?), favorite photographers or themes or issues, etc. Essentially you should feel free to post anything that is in anyway related to the history of photography from any time period or country. Is that broad enough? :)

Remember that you should be posting every week by 5pm on Sundays. Posts that come in after that deadline do not receive credit for that week. I'm keeping track of that so if you have any questions you can feel free to ask me and I'll update you on your status. Missing one post doesn't ruin your grade, but missing multiples might keep you from earning the high marks you seek.

P.S. Did anyone get any of these last week?



3 comments:

  1. AW MAN! I wish I would have known sooner about the soup cans!!! I would have bought one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably still have time to get them, Lauren, but only at Target. A mere 75 cents for a masterpiece! (They weren't really flying off the shelves when I went...we're so jaded.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! I would love to get one! Target you say??? I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete