Monday, September 17, 2012

Photos by Steven Perlmutter

Here's another one, completely different.  I'm a huge fan of landscape photography and I really enjoy the beauty of nature and the environment around it.  These photos are by Steven Perlmutter.  I'm a big fan of his rural gallery.  I personally feel that people from the Midwest and similar areas appreciate photos like these on a whole other level because it's in the moments of solitary, in the morning crisp air and the dew on the grass is a tangible vibe that can be felt from these images.  Feelings that a person from the city or another country may not be able to appreciate.  http://perlmutterphotography.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Rural-Scenes

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the compositions and the contrast. He has a quality in all of these images that emphasize detail in every level of depth. This aspect keeps me engaged in the photo because of the tension it creates in focal points. I also noticed the East Mill series. They reminded me of the Hine photography with machinery!

    East Mill URl: http://perlmutterphotography.smugmug.com/Portfolio/East-Mill/24160316_RVgr9W#!i=1964325483&k=n4k8WD9

    ReplyDelete