Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11

Hello All

Today I thought I would post a collection of photos from September 11, 2001. These are some of the most iconic photos of our generation. These photos take me back to where I was when I first heard of what had happened that day. So today, we should look at all of these photos and remember those who lost their lives that day.






This photo album is from Time Magazine: http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1660644_1442563,00.html

1 comment:

  1. There are some hauntingly beautiful pictures in this album, although it makes me think. Not only admit destruction in death can there be genuine beauty, but also the kind of disconnect a news photographer has to have, to be able to keep a cool head and take good photos amidst chaos.

    ((Daniel Na))

    ReplyDelete