Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello :)


I am Ashley Wehmiller, an Art History major and really enjoy it! I do not know a lot about photography, but am excited to learn over the semester. I am a docent at the David Owsley Museum of Art so everyone should go take a tour! I also am really excited to be working at the museum helping to write new labels for the new galleries.


I am in Alpha Chi Omega so that has been taking a lot if time (recrutiment), but in my free time I enjoy cooking, hanging out with my adorable niece, reading, and shopping. My passion is really for travel. I have been to France and that is the only thing a can think about since! I love Europe for its rich history you can feel everywhere you go. I hope to study abroad, possibly London, this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment