Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hola.

Hello Laura, my fellow Super Seniors, and others.  I am Tyler Gater.

I am a photographer / cyclist / redditor, and will be until my final day.  I find much of my inspiration comes from riding my bike, surfing the webz, and  musical artists such as Beach House, Dr. Dog, La Dispute, Local Natives, Margot&NSS, Modest Mouse, Tigers Jaw, The Mars Volta, and Wax. But the one thing that drives me most and influences my work is how Man interacts with Nature.

Therefore I present to you all, Joey L. I am sure you have heard of the young photographer who gets to travel to the most remote places, but if you have not, then check out the photo I posted from his site: www.joeyl.com
Here you will find the rest of the album titled: The Cradle of Mankind, Ill let you do the research from there. Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of Joey L! But looking at his photos again was great. I love they way he captures his portraits. His subjects look so comfortable and at ease in front of his camera. When reading his bio, I was amazed to find how young he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have not yet seen any of Joey's work yet. I am so glad you shared this his photographs are just killer. I can see how this artist could be an influence to you. Do you incorporate his concepts into your work?

    ReplyDelete