Wednesday, August 22, 2012


HELLO Art History of Photography and classmates! My name is Alyssa Banas, and I want to start  things off with a link to a very unique photographer http://www.joachimknill.com/.  The photo above is from his collection.

Now, on to less amusing things, a little about myself. Im a super senior who WILL(fingers crossed) be graduating at the end of this year.  At that point, I will leave Muncie and get lost in everything the world has to offer.  I enjoy traveling, cooking, and simple acts of kindness.

2 comments:

  1. I read his "about the artist" am fascinated by this photographer! The surrealist image you picked above capture my interest, and I went ahead and browsed through his website. I really liked the "National Treasure" installation with all the oil paintings inside and was an even bigger fan of the panoramic compositions. Glad you shared this link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking on his website, I really like some of the work that he creates. I love the panoramic pieces and the polaroid gallery. I think his work is very interesting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete