Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey!
     My name's Dean Mosier.  I'm 29 years old.  I started school here at Ball State in the fall of 2002.  I was a visual communications major before I stopped school halfway through my junior year and enlisted in the Navy.  I served in the Navy for 5 years where I served on a RIMPAC deployment, and two deployments to the Middle East.  After the Navy I moved out to Montclair, NJ for my first semester back in school.  I went to Montclair State for the spring semester of 2010 then transferred back to Ball State that summer and switched my major to animation.  After graduation in the Spring I plan on sticking around the area for a year or two saving up some money and then I want to move to Austin, Texas to work at a small to medium animation company doing movies or games. 

Ejoy the link!
http://vimeo.com/39578584

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I showed you that link :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love that video. I really like his philosophy of "capturing a moment in time", and it was cool watching a process that is a little closer to what we are learning about right now.

    ((Daniel Na))

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME video. thanks for sharing! and thanks for serving! double thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was one of the most amazing videos I've seen in a while! He's so passionate about what he's doing, picking up and investing his entire live savings? That's dedication. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete