Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello

I'm Lacey Back, senior visual communication major who can not wait to graduate. I love typography and I am very excited to be a co-president this year for AIGA, and hopefully we will be able to raise enough money this year to go to Chicago for the design conference. Some personal things about me is that I am 21 years old, from a small town outside of Cincinnati. I have four sisters and three dogs back home. I am moving to North Carolina once I graduate; having a design job next to the beach sounds like the life for me. Here's some amazing photos from the Nation Geographic Travelers Photo contest this year. http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/traveler-magazine/photo-contest/2012/entries/gallery/winners-winners/#/10

2 comments:

  1. Moving to North Carolina would be amazing! :) I love your fascination with nature and I think you have a love of the sky, judging by your paintings. This is a great image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is amazing to say the least. I also have a strong interest in similar photography like this. I love the way that the sky/universe can cast such beautiful colors and create a sci-fi feeling. Also, if you could pack me in your suite case and take me to North Carolina, that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete