Sunday, August 26, 2012

An Introduction

Hello!

My name is Ryan Thomas Noll.

I am a Visual Communications Major, hoping to one day use my skill set and my creativity to one day change the world somehow. It is my thinking that if I can change one person, then I can change the world.

As of now, I am the oldest of 6 children, the youngest being the only girl. I have a new puppy named Brooklyn. She is the most beautiful, all-white Siberian Husky that I have ever seen, and her blue eyes just captivate me.




I found this really awesome Gallery Exhibition in London. Photographers were commissioned to take pictures of Londoners that are from all walks of life. The 204 subjects of these photos both come from, and represent the 204 nations that participated in the 2012 London Olympics. I am love travelling, so I thought this exhibition was interesting.

http://thephotographersgallery.org.uk/the-world-in-london-3

2 comments:

  1. After being a bit obsessed with the Olympics while they were on, this exhibition was very compelling to look at. To have so many photographs in such a diverse range of styles to represent a subject and audience that are just as diverse is so interesting and powerful to take in. I imagine this exhibition is even more powerful in person. It really captures what is at the heart of the Olympics, to bring the world together. Thank you for sharing this great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, first of all I love Siberian husky's you should definitely post a picture of her. Secondly, I also studied abroad in London and absolutely love this series. My favorite part of London was the diversity, this series does an excellent job of capturing it. Very appropriate for the Olympic games.

    ReplyDelete