Tuesday, October 2, 2012

James Casebere


I really enjoy James Casebere’s photography. I have found myself particularly interested in photographers who use constructed spaces, signature to Casebere’s work. Some of his series include exploring suburban spaces, the American West and architecture from the period of the Enlightenment. Casebere shows a global interest in his photography, which drew me to his work. His flooded interior photographs and his newer work shows his development and ability to create beautiful lighting, reflections, and shadows.

After reading Casebere’s biography I feel I could find enough scholarly sources because of his immense resume where he has shown in galleries and museum across the country. There are also links on his website to multiple publications written about him. 

Here is a link to his website for more images: http://jamescasebere.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment